How to paint a mural
Have you ever wondered how to paint a mural like the ones you see in the streets? In this course, our instructor Eske Touborg will take you trough 9 steps on how to paint your first street art mural. Eske has been painting large scale murals since 2016 and has collected all his insights into this how to paint a mural street art edition course. Through these videos, you will be taken through all the phases of making a street art mural – all made with an easy-to-follow step by step approach. You will gain a total understanding of how street art murals are made, and how you can apply your own art to huge surfaces afterwards.
Psst…. watch a SNEAK PEEK by clicking on curriculum! It’s called “Head & Hair PART 1”
We will cover:
- How to check if your wall is fit for a mural
- Which materials you need and how much!
- How to prepare yourself for the work
- How to make a sketch that will fit your wall (and your client needs if you are commissioned)
- How to get your sketch up on the wall with perfect proportions
- How to include 3D elements in your walls
- How to render characters into realism
- Tips and tricks Eske has gotten through painting thousands of square meter art around the world!
- Lectures 16
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 94 minutes
- Skill level Intermediate
- Language English
- Students 9
- Assessments Yes