Okay, so you wanna go all city? This bundle is all about the advanced techniques of graffiti art teaching you how to do online tags, oneliner throw ups, 3D graffiti pieces, wildstyle and how to do your own +100 square meter graffiti street art mural.
You will also gain an understanding of flare tags, fill-ins, shadow and 3d fill-ins, natural lighting shadow and realistic shadow pieces challenging your 3D view and how to use color values and saturations.
Have a dream of selling your art? The street art mural course will teach you how to prepare for the work, make a sketch that fits your wall and client needs, and how to get your sketch up on the wall with perfect proportions. You will also learn how to render your characters into realism using only spray cans and classic painting techniques.
Your teacher through out the videos will be Eske Touborg, who has painted thousands of square meters of art around the world and has specialised in these street art murals and graffiti teaching content.
These courses cover:
- Oneliner tags
- Oneliner throw ups
- Wildstyle graffiti
- Flare tags
- Fill-ins throw ups
- Shadow fill-ins
- Details inside fill-ins
- Natural lighting shadow/realistic shadow pieces
- Lots of exercises, tips & tricks!
- How to check if your wall is fit for a mural
- Which materials you need and how much!
- How to prepare yourself for the work
- How to make a sketch that will fit your wall (and your client needs if you are commissioned)
- How to get your sketch up on the wall with perfect proportions
- How to include 3D elements in your walls
- How to render characters into realism
- Tips and tricks Eske has gotten through painting thousands of square meter art around the world!